- Help & Knowledgebase
Thank you for registering with CyberSSL.com.
- Documentation Home
- What is an SSL Certificate?
- How to activate an SSL?
- How to install an SSL?
- What is CSR?
- How to generate CSR code?
- How to reissue an SSL?
- API Methods
- WHMCS Module
What is an SSL Certificate?
An SSL Certificate is a digital certificate that secures the connection between your website and the user’s browser. This ensures your website visitors that they can trust your website.
The SSL Certificate has the following features:
- The SSL Certificate adds a green lock to your website address bar.
- It encrypts the connection between your website and the user,
so no one can steal the confidential information such as login details or email messages.
- The SSL Certificate comes with a FREE trust site seal.
- The SSL Certificate with Extended Validation provides green address bar with the company details.