- Help & Knowledgebase
- Documentation Home
- What is an SSL Certificate?
- How to activate an SSL order?
- How to install an SSL certificate?
- What is CSR?
- How to generate a CSR code
- How to reissue an SSL order?
- API Methods
- WHMCS Module
How to reissue an SSL order?
Reissuing an SSL order is possible only for the same domain name, for which the SSL order was initially issued.
Reissuing the order is useful if you lost your private key, or you want to upgrade to a higher security standard.
Here is how you can reissue an SSL Certificate:
- STEP 1: Enter the following link: https://www.cyberssl.com/my_orders
- STEP 2: Press the "Reissue" button under the necessary SSL certificate
- STEP 3: You will have to generate the CSR code and pass the domain ownership validation once again. Also, if you have a business SSL certificate, you might need to confirm once again your company details, it may take 48 hours.