- Help & Knowledgebase
- Documentation Home
- What is an SSL Certificate?
- How to activate an SSL order?
- How to install an SSL certificate?
- What is CSR?
- How to generate a CSR code
- How to reissue an SSL order?
- API Methods
- WHMCS Module
How to activate an SSL order?
Our tutorial will explain how to activate an SSL Certificate order.
Activating an SSL order trough our website consists of the following steps:
- STEP 1: Follow this link: https://www.cyberssl.com/my_orders
- STEP 2: Click the “Activate” button.
- STEP 3: Provide the following information:
- Primary Domain Name
- Full Name or Organization
- First Name
- Last Name
- Job title
- Company Information, if required
- STEP 4: Domain ownership verification
- STEP 5: Company Verification, if required for EV or Business SSL