- Help & Knowledgebase
- Documentation Home
- What is an SSL Certificate?
- How to activate an SSL order?
- How to install an SSL certificate?
- What is CSR?
- How to generate a CSR code
- How to reissue an SSL order?
- API Methods
- WHMCS Module
How to install an SSL certificate?
This tutorial explains how to install an SSL Certificate.
- STEP 1: Follow this link: https://www.cyberssl.com/my_orders
- STEP 2: If the certificate is activated, click the “Status” button to get the Private Key, Certificate and Certificate Chain.
- STEP 3: Install the SSL Certificate on your server or contact us, so we can help you with the installation. In some cases, we require an additional fee for your website configuration.