- Help & Knowledgebase
- Documentation Home
- What is an SSL Certificate?
- How to activate an SSL order?
- How to install an SSL certificate?
- What is CSR?
- How to generate a CSR code
- How to reissue an SSL order?
- API Methods
- WHMCS Module
How to generate a CSR code
Generating a CSR code manually is optional for CyberSSL.
There are 2 options to generate a CSR code:
- OPTION 1: Generate the CSR code automatically during the SSL activation process on CyberSSL.com
- OPTION 2: Manually generate the CSR code on the server using openssl:
openssl req -out CSR.csr -new -newkey rsa:2048 -nodes -keyout privatekey.key