- Help & Knowledgebase
Thank you for registering with CyberSSL.com.
- Documentation Home
- What is an SSL Certificate?
- How to activate an SSL?
- How to install an SSL?
- What is CSR?
- How to generate CSR code?
- How to reissue an SSL?
- API Methods
- WHMCS Module
How to install an SSL Certificate?
Our tutorial will explain you how to install an SSL Certificate.
- STEP 1: Follow this link: https://www.cyberssl.com/my_orders
- STEP 2: If the certificate is activated, click the “Status” button to get the Private Key, Certificate and Certificate Chain.
- STEP 3: Install the SSL Certificate on your server or contact us, so as we can help you with the installation. In some cases we require an additional fee for your website configuration.