Thawte 123 Wildcard SSL is a very cost-effective SSL solution.
Thawte is a well known SSL certificate authority. It originates from South Africa, and it dates from 1995, which makes it one of the first Certificate Authorities.
Its Root CA Certificate is included in almost all web-browsers.
|Green Icon in the Web Browser|
|Free Installation on your hosting/server*|
|SSL Boosts Your Google Ranking|
- End-user warranty: $500,000
- Secures: Unlimited Subdomains
- Server licensing: Unlimited
- Supported web-browsers: 99.9%
- Secures both with/without 'www.': Yes
- Verification: Domain Validation
- Documents: No documents required
- Issue time: 5 to 25 minutes **
- Key encryption: RSA 2048bit
- Hash function: SHA2: SHA256
- Certificate encryption: Up to 256-bit
- Recommended retail price: $149
- Trust level:
- Site seal type: Dynamic
Thawte 123 Wildcard SSL has a $500k end-user warranty, and it has the same browser support and reliability as Verisign.